Saturday, January 9, 2010

Worried About Monday's Weigh-In

I'm a little concerned that I haven't lost any weight since last Monday.  I feel like I've been a little piggy the last couple days.  I can't seem to stop eating.  No matter how much I put in my mouth, I want more.  Maybe I'll feel a little more productive after I get to the gym tonight.

You can now be a fan of 100 Pounds in a Year on Facebook.  Just click the link on the right to become a fan.  You may also notice a small logo at the end of my posts from now on.  If you are a StumbleUpon user, you can use them to give my post a thumbs up.  For those of you unfamiliar with StumbleUpon, it's a button you install on your toolbar in your browser to send you to random pages based on your interests.  You can rate sites either thumbs up or thumbs down and it will use that information to send you to more sites you will like.  It is great fun to use and habit forming to say the least. 

That's all for now, I'd better be off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment