Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weigh-In: Post Vacation

I'm back from vacation.  I've actually been back from vacation for about a week-and-a-half now, but took a little time to get back to this whole blogging thing.

That's not to say I haven't been making smart choices in that time.  I just haven't had time to write.  I've been doing some stay-at-home dad-ing while my wife runs her law firm (insert shameless promotion for Tralle Law here).  Let me tell you, anyone who is a stay-at-home parent is a saint.  A SAINT!  It's absolutely exhausting.  I keep thinking I'll blog or work on baby proofing or get dinner started when H is napping.  Then she doesn't take a nap.  Now she's cranky because she didn't take a nap.  Now she won't sleep because she's too tired.  Now shes crawling toward the cat food.  I'll just rock with her for a few minutes, that usually puts her to sleep.  Oops, headbutted in my windpipe.  I know logically she didn't do it intentionally.  Now she's got the mail in her mouth.  I should have put it higher.  What's that smell?

Okay.  I'm here now.  I'm sure you all want to see my weigh-in results.  What's that?  You want to see pictures of H instead?  Okay.


Alright.  Back to it.  My last weigh-in was 295.1.  Let's see how I did this week.

Eff it.  I tried rotating this picture and nothing worked.  You'll have to rotate your head instead.

291.9 pounds.  That's a 3.2 pound loss.  Not bad at all.  However, I got a reading very close to this before I left for vacation, and it took a while to get back here.  I feel like I've also been stuck here for a while and want to push myself into the 280s.

But a loss is a loss, and this one was a sizable one.  I'll take (or rather give) those 3.2 pounds as a victory.  Let's keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment