Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Workout Regiment

I try to work out 4 days a week. This past month, I've barely been able to get to the gym 3 times a week. If I swipe in 12 times a month, my insurance covers $20 of my gym membership. I made the 12th swipe-in today. One day to spare. This needs to improve.

My work-outs are pretty simple. Half the time I run on the elliptical machine for 15 minutes at resistance level 7, then walk on a treadmill at an incline of 10 at 3 miles per hour for 5 minutes. The other half of the time, I warm up on a treadmill or elliptical for 5 minutes. Then I do 3 sets of as much as I can of the following exercises: Push-ups, a modified plank exercise that's kind of like a push-up, and something else where I prop myself up on my two hands and one foot, then try to touch my knee to my elbow. If anyone out there knows what this is called, please let me know.

That's it. 20-25 minutes a day, 4 days a week. It seems simple. Why can't I get myself to do it more than 3 times a week? Life isn't that hectic. I'm going to make this happen.

Weight:293.9
Pounds Left:97.9
Days Left:364

No comments:

Post a Comment