Monday, November 30, 2009

Progress?

So I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day, but because I'm trying to keep weight loss on my mind, I have been. Even though it's only been two days, I'm very encouraged by the results.

Today, I worked a little harder at the gym. I warmed up for 8 minutes instead of 5. Then, when I was waiting for my wife to finish her routine, I spent another 7 minutes on the treadmill. I figure the real way to achieve success is to just keep pushing myself. I was planning on breaking my push-up record of 26 tonight, but I only managed to do 20. Boo...

On another note. I have had some success with weight loss and exercise in recent history. In April, I weighed myself at 313.2. So I have managed to lose 23 pounds since then. Most of that was over the course of a couple months though. I need to have more months like that.

Weight: 290.2
Pounds Left: 94.2
Days Left: 363

No comments:

Post a Comment