Monday, August 18, 2014

First Weekly Weigh-In in a Long Time

First off, I forgot to eat lunch today.  Yesterday's post sums up my experiences getting back on Concerta.  I got so wrapped up in work today I completely forgot to eat.

I know it's not healthy to skip meals, but it's a hell of a lot easier than counting the minutes until it's socially acceptable to stuff my face again.

I'm hoping since the voice telling me to eat immediately has gotten a lot quieter, I'll be able to eat more fruits and vegetables and be satisfied.  I think I'm going to start counting calories soon, but it's so time consuming to enter them.  I suppose complaining about how fat I am is time consuming too.

A long time ago, I used to do weigh-ins on Mondays.  They kept me motivated through the temptations of the weekend and I wasn't weighing myself so much it was making me crazy.

Let's get those started again.
Displaying IMAG0665.jpg


I can get behind 299.3.  Last Wednesday at the doctor I weighed 309.  Can I count that as a 10 pound loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment