Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another King Size

I've been trying really hard to keep my eyes on the prize this week.  If you missed Monday's post, my goal for this week is a 2.4 pound loss.  Yesterday I grabbed dinner at target and I didn't buy chips and opted for a salad instead of potato wedges.  Small steps in the right direction.

Something came in the mail for me the other day.

That's right, another King Size catalog. 

Since I lost a bunch of weight, I've moved from the big and tall section into the normal-size people section.  I still get this catalog and I don't know what I should do with it.  What would you like to see?  Do you want me to throw it out the window?  How about light it on fire with my mind?  You can probably think of better things to do with it than me.

Here's your chance.  Tell me what fate should befall this catalog.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I took mine with me yesterday as I walked the dogs. Picks up crap perfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestion was going to be along the same lines as Allan's. LOL
    Just found your blog (and Allan's too). Great inspiration, thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete