Monday, August 15, 2011

Weigh-In Results

It's Monday and I stayed home from work today.  My wife, Claire, was up sick again most of the night last night and I was up with her so we didn't get much sleep.  When I don't sleep, I stress eat.  I snacked a lot today but I tried to only eat when I was hungry, which was often.

I did finish week two of Couch to 5k.  It went pretty well.  I'm getting used to running again, but I'm feeling some slight pains that worry me a little.  I hope they don't amount to anything.

Well, let's get to the fat guy show.  How much do I weigh this week?
246.5.  I'm down 3.9 pounds.  I'm pretty sure most of that is an adjustment because I posted a gain of 3.3 pounds last week.  I really am proud of my exercise this week though.  I biked to work every day, went to the gym twice, did the Jillian Michaels Yoga DVD twice, and finished week 2 of Couch to 5k.  I have been eating like crazy though and don't think I'll post a loss like this again without gaining control of my eating. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew!

    Stumbled across your blog from Fat Kris, thought I'd say hi... I'm currently on the same journey as you... I'm over at http://350andfalling.blogspot.com/

    I'm up in Thunder Bay, and I'll actually be in Minneapolis (again) next week... Going to the State-Fair,Adele concert and probably the Ren Festival...

    Take care, good luck in your journey!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete