Sunday, June 20, 2010

Camping!

I feel like I'm on more of a maintenance track than a weight loss track recently.  I find myself getting upset that I don't have time to work out.  It comes down to a time issue.  3 nights a week I'm busy from the time I get up to the time I go to bed.  My weekends are filled up too.  Usually with fun stuff but it still causes me some anxiety when I look at the calendar and I'm just busy all the time from now until August. 

I've been getting better at eating during the week but I still have a lot to learn about self control in different settings.  We just got back from a camping trip and although I didn't pig out, I certainly could have taken it easy on the snacking.  We went for a run on Friday night at the campground, so that's good.

Next weekend I'm going to a wedding.  It's only one day out of the whole weekend so I'm going to focus the rest of the weekend on exercising.  If the meal is from the buffet, I'm only going to allow myself one plate.

The weigh-in is tomorrow and I'm nervous.  Wish me luck.