Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weigh-In Results

Well it's Wednesday, and my birthday.  My wife, Claire, wants to take me out to dinner but I'm not sure where I want to go yet.  I don't want to break the bank in terms of calories and fat, but I only get one birthday a year.  There's a lot of fun stuff in my neighborhood.  I'll see what I can come up with.

I didn't have a chance to post Monday's weigh-in results yet, but here they are:

253.9.  I do have visual proof to back it up, but it's not available to me right now.  I'll post it the next time I post.

I totally understand why I'm getting .4 pound weekly losses.  It's because I have no time to do anything and won't have any for the next week.  After next Wednesday I'm home free!  I still have to work on the play but I'll be able to get exercise every day again. 

I'm ready to have my exercise routine back.  It's been a tough but fun few weeks.