Monday, December 6, 2010

Weigh-In Results

Happy Monday!  I'm back after a weekend of not blogging.  Let's get into our results.

I'm not sure why it's horizontal, but I trust you can deal with it without freaking out (hint: turn your head to the left)

 242.6.  That's a loss of 1.1 pounds.  I'm still shooting for a 20 pound loss this month.  I still have 3 and a half weeks to lose 18.9 pounds.  I'm not discouraged.  In fact, I'm proud of my loss.  I put on a lot of muscle this week at the gym.  Every other day I start with a quick warmup, then bench press, move to a circuit with arm curls, lunges, and a shoulder exercise.  Then I move to the shoulder press and finish by spending 20-30 minutes on the elliptical.  On the other days, I do a lot more cardio.  I did some push-ups for the first time today in a long time.  I kicked some butt.  I did 25 without struggling.  My strength is improving, my endurance is improving, and my wife says my muscles are looking more defined.  I'm convinced I lost way more than 1.1 pounds of fat this week.  

I'm going to continue monitoring my intake and tighten up my calorie counting and make sure I get enough water.  Even if the number moves slowly, it's going to move in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Sam

    Well done, thanks for being specific on what you do in the gym ..its good to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keepin' on!

    I have chosen you for the Cherry On Top Award. Check out my post and pass the love around, if you're so inclined.

    http://adiosfatgirl.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-picks-for-cherry-on-top-award.html

    ReplyDelete