Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Slump Ends Tomorrow

I just finished my last day as the music teacher at my school.  They asked me back as a paraprofessional, but hopefully I'll find a job as a music teacher at another school.  I had a lot of sweets today, but I'm not viewing that as a downfall because tomorrow starts a new chapter in my weight loss journey.

So July is my summer break/job hunt.  I'll get lots of sleep and get to relax, but I'll also have time to work on my body.  Starting tomorrow, I'll be limiting my calories to 2000 a day and going for a bike ride every day.  I'll also be going to the gym 4-5 times a week.  I've planned out my meals for tomorrow (minus lunch, I've still got to figure that one out) and I'm going to the gym with Claire in the morning.

I know it seems like a lot, but this is my chance to reboot.  This is my chance to move substantially toward health and I'm not going to squander it.

1 comment:

  1. Great way to see this - refocus on the new opportunity to recommit to your health. ♥ Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete