Saturday, July 2, 2011

It Begins

July is here and I'm going to lose a substantial amount of weight this month.  My summer break started and I've got time and energy to do things right.

I'll be doing two things this month; biking every day and keeping my intake around 2000 calories a day.  Unfortunately, I biffed on the very first day on the biking front, but I did very well on my intake.  I didn't bike today because I ran some errands this morning, and by the time I got back, it was 97 degrees.  Then it stormed, and then it was too late to bike.  I know, it's bad to start with excuses, but I still came in at 1,762 calories today and I'm proud of myself.

I'll leave you with the tastiest breakfast I've had in a long time.


2 eggs sunny side up - 140 calories
2 pieces of toast (light bread) - 80 calories
hot sauce - 0 calories
1 medium orange - 70 calories

Total - 290 calories. Nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment