Sunday, May 31, 2015

Feeling Better

Since I posted my first update in recent history I've been feeling better.  I think I've made some better choices when it comes to food, and have been generally more aware of my intake and activity levels.

I think a big part of that is writing again.  I've been accumulating all this garbage that didn't have anywhere to go until I dumped it all out on the internet. 

Writing again also forces me to reflect.  What's going well?  What's not?  It's a lot harder to sweep problems under the rug when I'm talking about them every day.

So I'm going to try to keep on keeping on.  I'll do my best to keep conscious of the decisions I make that impact my health.  Now to actually lose some weight.

Full disclosure: I made myself a cookie in a cup last night.  I regret nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment