Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Days of Biking

30 Days of Biking starts again in April.  If you want to join in, here's how it works.  Just get on a bike every day for 30 days.  I'll be getting a lot of bike riding in by bicycle commuting.  I challenge you to join me.  Just pedal a little or a lot (it's up to you) every day in April.  It's healthy, it's green, and it will make your legs damn sexy.



If you'd like to learn more about 30 Days of Biking or register (don't worry, everything's free.  They just want to see how many people are participating), visit the website at 30daysofbiking.com.  Push yourself out of your comfort zone.  You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I'll go for this! I have a 114 mile ride coming up in May as a fundraiser for relay for life, so this might be what I need to ramp up the training. THanks for the link!

    Katie
    www.areyouwilling.net

    ReplyDelete