Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Cheat Sheet

So I've had a good day today.  I logged my indulgences using the tag #cheatsheettweet on twitter.  Someone suggested I use #cheattweet but it seems that it's already being used.  I'm thinking of maybe #delicioustransgressions or #treattweet.  What do you think?

Today I ate a lot of almonds, had an extra helping with dinner, had a few baked scoop chips, and a weight-watchers ice cream bar.

I was hoping that logging all my sins (so to speak) would keep me from eating them.  I do feel like I may have munched more if I hadn't tweeted them.  I was very hungry today so I'm thinking that I need to make sure I'm taking in the right number of calories.

I'm exhausted and have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, so I'm going to have to end things here.  I'll talk about something much more interesting tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I was going through the closet prior to 'back to school shopping'. I need to get some new clothes and am super excited - yes dress clothes cost more but they make you feel SO GOOD! I bet you'll feel like a million bucks once you reach and maintain your goal weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in a similar place...I am trying to get my eating back under control again too. We've got this. Oh and I kinda like #treattweet myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #cheattweet! I'm right there with you on getting my eating back on track, as well. The thought of winter coming is making it easy for me to go back to my old "I can hide it with baggy clothes" thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like #delicioustransgressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like #delicioustransgressions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like #delicioustransgressions. Do you think that's too long, too, though?

    Sounds like it helped, I guess. Heep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe just skip out on this particular instance of tech/update/flashy stuff and just DON'T snack.

    We'd rather NOT hear about your snacking but instead would like to hear you are NOT snacking. Hmmmm I think you know what I meant...

    ReplyDelete