Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2

So here we are, on day two of this new (old) adventure and I'm feeling good.  I knocked out my second day in a row at the gym.  I spent 40 minutes on the elliptical and burned 325 calories.  I brought along my Kindle Fire and watched a couple episodes of Portlandia on Netflix.  That made the time go by pretty quickly.  Also, I ran into Fancy Ray at the gym.

I'm optimistic, but I still know a lot can go wrong.  I think if I know I'm going to the gym every single day, it will make it a lot harder to skip.

One last note.  I logged on this evening and found six comments on my post from yesterday.  I can't begin to tell you how much that support meant to me.  When I posted yesterday I assumed no one read my blog anymore.  It's good to know I'm not alone and there's a whole community out there trying to do the same thing I am.  Thanks everyone.  We're in this together (even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes).

1 comment:

  1. Diet is more important than exercise, right? Any plans for changes there?

    ReplyDelete