Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22

It's been a week since I've posted.  "Where have you been?" you might ask.  

At the effing gym.

That's right.  For 21 days in a row, I went to the gym or exercised in my basement.  I feel like a champ.

When I look in the mirror I still see the guy I saw three weeks ago.  That being said, I feel great.  I have more energy.  It's easier to get up in the morning.  I am actually enjoying going to the gym and moving my body.

I have been doing a great job exercising the past three weeks.  And while I'll be back at it tomorrow, tonight I'm taking the night off.  

Before I go, I wanted to share some great news.  When I started this blog, my wife, Claire, was in her first year of law school.  In November she was sworn in to the Minnesota State Bar Association as an attorney.  She has recently opened her own law firm.  Her practice areas are estate planning, probate, mediation, and family law.  Take a look at her website to find out why everyone should have an estate plan.  

Check out her amazing website at TralleLaw.com.

6 comments:

  1. You need to post every day. We are all in this together.

    Randy
    www.chubbyforlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for an update

    Randy
    www.chubbyforlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I need to lose 100 pounds, too.

    ReplyDelete