Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wow, I'm not as good at doing this every day as I used to be

When I started this blog, I obsessed over it.  I wrote at least one post every single day and was absolutely obsessed with weight-loss.

In the past when I didn't blog it meant I wasn't exercising or eating right.  This time it's different.  This time it means I don't have time to blog because I'm exercising.

I've always been an all-or-nothing type of guy.  I devote all my energy to one project and then I burn out on it and give up.  I'm not very good at balancing my life.  I'm hoping this time's different.  I'm hoping to keep the fitness aspect of my life and also maintain a busier professional life and still have time for friends and family.

I may not lose as much weight, but hopefully I will be able to post consistent losses.

3 comments:

  1. That's almost always how it goes. People go gangbusters and then burn out. You're right, it has to become something you just incorporate into your life. And you'll have to stop and start over and over. Sounds like you're of to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - I just posted for first time in two weeks but I lost a couple of pounds over that period so it's not like I fell of the wagon. Still, I think it's important to post so keep doing it. Geat job on the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually the best way to exercise to loos your weight.

    ReplyDelete