Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Weigh-In Results

I've been writing these posts a few at a time, so my weigh-ins have been drifting.  I used to do Monday weigh-ins, but a scale reading on Monday may not show up until Wednesday.  So bear with me, please.

Alright, let's check the numbers.

I did it!  I broke into the 200s.  It's going to be a long time until I break out of the 200s, but I'm heading in the right direction.  I lost 1.2 pounds this week, which isn't huge, but I'm going to go with the idea that this is sustainable and, while not as exciting as losing ten pounds in a week, I got here just by cutting (most) sugar out of my diet.

If I have a loss this size every week, in a year I'll weigh 234.6.  That's huge!  That's about what I started college at (when I had even more insecurity with my weight, oddly enough).

So I'll keep on keeping on.  Try to eat healthier, and start moving my body more.

No comments:

Post a Comment