Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Weigh-In Results

I went into this weigh-in thinking I was going to have a gain or remain stagnant.  I ate out too many times this week, and while I made the best of a lot of situations (like getting brown rice with my Chinese food instead of white), I was still in those situations too much.  I had pizza for dinner on Sunday and lunch yesterday.  I had sugar a couple times (sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident), and it totally messed me up.  I got all jittery and tingly.  And that's why I thought this week would be a bust.

So let's get to the numbers.


296.8.  I was wrong!  I lost 2.6 pounds this week for a total of 15.2 pounds.  I'm feeling really good about this number. 

To be honest, I weigh myself almost every day.  I know I shouldn't, and it drove me crazy when I used to do it.  I give myself permission to fluctuate now.  I don't let a slightly higher reading take the wind out of my sails.  I remind myself that the weekly weigh-in number is the important one.  The lowest weight I've hit recently is just a hair below this, but it was after a bike ride on a hot day when I didn't eat lunch.  This weigh-in is the real deal.  Normal time, normal activity.  This is official.

No comments:

Post a Comment