Thursday, December 3, 2009

I missed a day

Yesterday, I neglected to make an entry. To make up for it, I will be writing two today. I didn't forget to write, I just put it off until after I went to the gym, which didn't happen last night. I sluffed two days in a row and need to get back to work.

On the other hand, I did make some fabulous low-fat chili. It's super easy to make too.

1 Lb Ground Turkey
2/3 Cup Water
1 Can Corn (Drained)
1 Can Salsa (16 oz or so)
1 Egg
Chili Powder To Taste (I use Franks Red Hot Sauce)

Brown the Turky and Drain
Add Water, Corn, Salsa, Egg and Chili Powder to the Turkey
Cover and Simmer for 15 minutes.

I usually serve cornbread on the side. Apparently, you can make dumplings of it as well if you pour the batter right in before you simmer the chili. You can also add whatever else you like. I'm not a bean-eater, but I'm sure a lot of people would like this recipe with beans.

Weight: 295
Pounds Left: 99
Days Left: 360

No comments:

Post a Comment