Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank You.

Yesterday, I posted a link to my blog on Facebook.  Since then, I've gotten a bunch of positive feedback from all of you.  Thank you.  It's support from all of you that will keep me focused on my goal.  I'm in my fourth week and blogging in a vacuum is tough.  I'll keep posting links and hopefully, you'll keep reading.

I've added a spaghetti measure to my rewards (thanks Julia).  It's not a wallet buster or anything, but it's really cool looking.  It uses the same aperture technology that cameras use to regulate the amount of light that hits the sensor (or film).  Find it at the A + R Store. They have some really cool kitchen and home stuff.  Check out the egg poachers.  I think I'll have to get a kitchen scale pretty soon too.

I went to the gym last night with my wife and mother-in-law.  They had the weird elliptical machines, but it wasn't a bad experience overall.  My mother-in-law spends about 20 minutes more than I do at the gym to finish her routine, so I got a chance to spend a little extra time on a treadmill.

Before I sign off, I'd just like to say thank you again.  Feel free to follow my blog.  There's a button you can click somewhere on the bottom of the bar on the right side of the screen.  You can also get it as an RSS feed somewhere on the bottom of the page.  You could also just bookmark the page.  I guess you could also click on the links I post on facebook from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment