Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Weigh-In: The Birthday Edition

I'm 32 today.  I'm glad to be 32.  31 was an amazing, and tough, year.  I saw the first seven months of my daughter's life.  I learned what it was like to live without sleep.  I also learned what it was like to have your heart cracked open and filled with love you didn't know you were capable of.  Work was particularly grueling this year.  In part, due to the lack of sleep, but also because it was just a challenging school-year.  To cope with all this stress, I ate.  And ate.  And ate...

31 also saw me gain about ten pounds.  Before H was born, I weighed in at a svelte 302 (or thereabouts).  My peak was 313. 

So let's see what the scale has in store for me on my birthday.

YES!!!

I've officially lost my baby weight.   I weigh about what I did before my daughter was born.  Thank you, scale.  That was a nice birthday present.



1 comment: