Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Weigh In Results

Are you ready for a WEIGH IN?

Kind of?

I can't hear you!

KIND OF!!!

This is how much I weighed as of Monday morning.  I've been banking my posts lately, as I get inspired on three or four different topics at once and I don't want to post them all at the same time or in the same post.

So this one is a little delayed, which means by the time I post this, I'll be even skinnier.  Hear that fat Andrew?  By the time this post hits the interwebs, you won't exist anymore.  In your place will be slightly less fat Andew.  I'm vanishing like the family in the photo in back to the future.  Just very slowly and only if I'm diligent.

So clearly I'm a little goofy right now.  Let's get down to the number.

286.8. 

I've lost 5.4 pounds so far!

So what did I do?

I'll be discussing that in my third installment tomorrow.  Where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment