Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog of the Week

I just got back from a St. Paul Saints (a minor league baseball team) game that got rained out.  I was pretty disappointed seeing as I had press credentials and a lot of access to the stadium.  I was going to do some photography and hopefully have a ton of great shots to share with everybody.  Oh well, I did learn a few things (like what to put over your camera when it's pouring.  I did get some good shots though.  I'll share them later.

Each week I give some link love to a fellow weight loss blogger.  I've been busy recently, so I haven't done this in a few weeks.  This week's weight loss blogger started in January and has consistently posted great losses every week since.  Check out So Long, Fat Ass!  Brandon has lost 51 pounds so far!  Go take a look now.

One more thing.  I recently put a new comment system in place.  You can still post as a guest, but I don't think you can post as anonymous anymore.  I like it because I can actually respond to individual comments now.  You can link it to facebook, yahoo, twitter, etc.  So give it a try and let me know what you think.