Monday, May 17, 2010

Weigh-In Results

Like every week, I doubted myself before I got on the scale tonight.  I'm always sure I've gained weight.  This week I feel very fit, but was sure I was going to go up in weight or maintain at the very least.  My Achilles heel has been nutrition.  It's getting better, but I have such a hard time logging everything I eat.  I do have plans to photograph everything I eat, but this is not the week to take that on.  Instead, I'm going to try to use the Daily Plate again.

My brother, Erick, is coming home from England on Friday! He's requested dinner at Famous Dave's.  If you have never heard of Famous Dave's, it's a chain of barbecue restaurants notorious for enormous portions and live blues music.  I have four days to plan what I'm going to get as to not break the bank.  For instance, I should probably stay away from the brisket (800 calories and 100 grams of fat from what I've been able to find on teh interwebz).  I need your help.  Head over to the Famous Dave's website and tell me what I should order.


Let's get to the weigh-in.

I lost 2.4 pounds this week.  Wooh!  I've lost 40.1 pounds since I started this blog.  I'm really doing this!

One last thing.  I'm very busy on Thursday and won't be able to write a post.  Anyone want to write a guest post for me?

Update: I can't seem to extract email addresses from the comments.   If you're interested in doing a guest-post, please email me.