Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Short One

Yesterday I went to a Twins game.  We had a good time and the Twins won, but going ate up my whole evening and I didn't get a chance to take a bike-ride.  Boo-urns. 

I've also been having a harder time making sure I only take in 2000 calories a day.  I'm going to plan out my day tomorrow before I go to bed tonight so I have a plan I can follow.  That seems to work pretty well.

I've been working on my mountain bike and I'm at a frustrating impasse.  I can't get the bottom bracket unscrewed from the bike.  It would be a shame to have to junk that bike just because of one stuck part. 

Well, that's all I've got now.  Better get back on that bike.

1 comment:

  1. Tralle- Life goes by too fast!! I don't always keep up with your blog, but I've caught up from what I've missed and it sound like you really have a handle on building some great foundations to a different lifestyle!!!

    Keep working hard, and good luck with the job hunt!!! :) We need to have a visit/phone conversation in the near future!!! :)

    ReplyDelete