Saturday, January 23, 2010

An Enormous Burrito

I had a Chipotle burrito today, which was delicious.  I even left off the cheese and saved 100 calories and 9 grams of fat.  I could have saved even more if I had omitted corn and sour cream.  You can find all the nutrition information and recipes for Chipotle at chipotlefan.com.  Still, it had close to 900 calories in it.  I'll have a small dinner tonight and I should be fine.




Sorry for the short post, but I don't have much else to say today.

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is a great idea! 100 pounds in a year is quite a goal (one I actually have myself) I wish you the best of luck. I also love me some Chipotle but the calories are astronomical. A few months ago I started getting the salad there, turns out you can put the amazing goodness on the salad and it's almost just as great as the burrito, you should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete