Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Self Conscious at the Gym

I realized as I neared the gym tonight that I had forgotten my gym shoes.  I entered and kept my head down, but I felt like everyone was looking at my feet.  Who is this jerk, and why is he ruining our equipment with his salty shoes?  I made sure to wipe off the elliptical's pedals (or whatever you call where you put your feet) when I was done, but I definitely cut my exercise session short. 

I recently was informed about the 2010 Healthy Life Expo.  I wanted to link to a website, but there really isn't one.  Here's the information on the flier I picked up at the gym.

January 30-31, 2010
SAT, 10am-5pm - Sunday, 10am-5pm
Minneapolis Convention Center

They claim to have things like product samples, free seminars, live demos, live demonstrations  (Seriously, they're both in there),  great shopping, three stages of speakers, demos (ha!) and FUN Entertainment.

I don't know if I'll go yet.  If I do, I'm sure I'll have plenty to report. 

1 comment:

  1. If it helps, Andy does it with no shame every time he goes to the gym. No one has ever said anything to him... Besides, give it two minutes and everyone will forget about it anyways.

    I would go to the expo with you, but I'm not in town that weekend :( If you go, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete